- GCSE or A-Level?
- What have you picked?
- What is your rationale?
- What do you see as the strengths?
- What do you see as the weaknesses?
- What was the single most important factor in your choice?
- What else did you consider?
Please email to TalkingDonkeyRE@gmail.com – You can email link to a post on your blog OR send text and it will be posted on here with your name or anonymously.
- Charlotte Vardy provides an overview of the A-Level choices: http://candleconferences.com/new-our-review-of-accredited-a-level-specifications/
- Bella Carter explains her choices for A-Level RS: https://missavecarter.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/new-a-level-specifications-making-the-choice/
- Chris Eyre gives his rationale (Part 1) in picking an A-Level for RS: https://chriseyreteaching.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/preparing-for-linear-a-level-rs-part-1-decisions-decisions/
- Ben Wood provides an overview of his thinking on each exam spec: https://themyopictortoise.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/thoughts-on-the-new-a-level-specifications/
Image courtesy of Wikimedia